Saturday, January 26, 2013
Thursday, January 24, 2013
We are partnering with Washington's own professional lacrosse team, the Washington Stealth to make this fun and rewarding. If you bring in a new player (grades 3 - 6) who registers for this Spring season you will receive two tickets to a WA Stealth home game (Comcast Arena)!!! The Stealth have home games scheduled for Sat 2/9, Sat 2/23, Sun 3/3, Sat 3/30, Sat 4/13, and Sat 4/20. These are seats in the Skyline Lacrosse lower bowl section (209) that put you right on top the action. Spartan coaches and High School players will be in the section as well and can answer questions about the game and indoor lacrosse. We will do our best to accommodate your choice of available dates.
Invite your friends and classmates to the fastest game on two feet and help grow lacrosse in Sammamish & Issaquah!!!
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Do you love lacrosse? Every Saturday there are youth lacrosse games all across western Washington that need referees. Games pay around $45 for a 2 hour game and refs that work hard can make well over $1,000 in s single spring season. All this while you’re running around, hanging out with fellow lacrosse players and learning more about the game.
If you’re interested, it all starts with getting trained and certified. From there, we will help you get registered with our scheduler so you can get games and a paycheck.
This year training will take place on Sunday February 10th from 9:30 am - 3:30 pm (bring your own lunch) at Seattle Pacific University (Bertona Hall). If you are interested, you need to email email@example.com. Give them your name and email address and they’ll send the rest of the details.
Monday, January 21, 2013
The Spartans high school combined team faced Woodinville in the first week of Winter League play on the Skyline Community Fields.
Skyline played host to the six Winter League teams for the kick-off weekend; next Saturday Lake Washington plays host.
Get the Gear and Get in the Game! The Skyline Lacrosse Club Store is now open for business for the rest of the month.
1. For tee shirts, sweatshirts, and the men's and women's 1/4 zip dri fits, simply click on the item and you can see the different colors and/or styles available.
2. You need to include the name in the comments section if you buy a "Sweatshirt with Name on Back".
3. TAX and SHIPPING are included in pricing. You wil not be charged "a dime more" then what the listed prices are.
4. The site is open for two weeks until Saturday, February 2nd and will close on Sunday Feb. 3rd.
5. Items you order will be available the week of Feb. 25th.
6. A portion of the proceeds from each order directly benefit the Club and help keep fees lower and pay for fields and coaching talent.
Support the Club in a meaningful way and get some great looking gear for yourself and your family at the same time! Visit the Skyline Lacrosse Store and start shopping today.
Saturday, January 19, 2013
It was a good day for the Spartans!